The Florida Department of Transportation is reporting the following lane closures on I-4 in the Daytona Beach – Deland area Sunday, August 9 thru August 15. This project consists of widening I-4 (SR 400) to 6 lanes from east of SR 44 to west of I-95, and reconfiguration of the I-4 and US 92 Interchange. The existing left-hand exit from eastbound I-4 to US 92 will be changed to a right-hand exit. This project also includes 3 animal crossings.
The new I-4 eastbound (EB) ramp to US 92 has been opened. The exit from eastbound (EB) I-4 to US 92 is now on the RIGHT-HAND side. If you wish to exit to US 92, please prepare to exit by traveling in the right-hand lane.
I-4 (SR 400)
– Sunday (8/9/15) thru Thursday (8/13/15): Nighttime (8 p.m.-6 a.m.) eastbound (EB) and westbound (WB) lane closures as needed for MOT, setting temporary barrier wall, etc.
– Monday (8/10/15) and Thursday (8/13/15): Daytime (7 a.m.-5 p.m) I-4 (SR 400) eastbound (EB) and westbound (WB) outside shoulder closures from SR 44 to I-95.
US 92 (International Speedway Blvd.)
– No anticipated closures.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
– (I-4) – Roadway Construction and MOT traffic switch.
– (US 92) – Bridge Construction.
– Motorists should be aware of trucks entering and exiting the highway from the median and outside shoulders.
– Motorists should be aware of traffic shifts on I-4 near SR 44 at ramp to US-92, and just west of I-95.
– Please ensure you drive with caution within the construction zone.
For more I-4 information, visit www.i4exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to Interstate 4. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Tampa to Daytona!