The Florida Department of Transportation reports the following major detours and closures associated with I-4 construction in Orlando for the week of December 11, 2016:
- Westbound I-4 entrance ramp closed from Conroy Road; thru December 21 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Eastbound I-4 exit ramp closed to southbound Orange Blossom Trail; Thru December16 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Rio Grande Avenue closed under I-4; Thru December 16 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Rio Grande Avenue closed under I-4; December 16 at 10 p.m. until December 21 at 11 p.m.
- Church Street closed under I-4; Thru December 12 from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Westbound I-4 exit ramp closed to westbound Ivanhoe Boulevard; until December 16 at 5 a.m.
- North Shore Terrace closed between New Hampshire Street and Oakmont Lane; until December 16 at 4 p.m.
- Intersection of New Hampshire Street and Gurtler Court closed until December 23 at 5 a.m.
- Winter Park Street closed under I-4; December 15–17 from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Eastbound I-4 exit ramp closed to Par Street; Thru December 16 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Kennedy Boulevard closed under I-4; December 14–23 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Eastbound Central Parkway and northbound Douglas Avenue closed at intersection; December 14–17 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
For more I-4 construction information, visit www.i4exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to Interstate 4. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Tampa to Daytona!