The Florida Department of Transportation reports the following major detours and closures associated with I-4 construction in the Orlando Metro area.
- Eastbound I-4 entrance ramp closed from Universal Boulevard; February 12–26 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Westbound I-4 exit ramp closed to northbound Kirkman Road; February 7–21 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- South Street closed under I-4; February 6–27 from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Colonial Drive closed under I-4; February 12–13 from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- North Shore Terrace closed between New Hampshire Street and Oakmont Lane; January 15 at 8 a.m. until March 27 at 4 p.m.
- New Hampshire Street closed under I-4; February 13–24 from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Gurtler Court closed at New Hampshire Street from Jan. 21 until February 18 at 5 a.m.
- Eastbound I-4 entrance ramp closed from Princeton Street; February 8–17 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Eastbound I-4 exit ramp closed to Fairbanks Avenue; February 5–18 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Eastbound I-4 entrance ramp closed from Lee Road; February 15–17 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Northbound and southbound Keller Road closed at Maitland Boulevard intersection; 8 p.m. on February 10 until 6 a.m. on February 13.
For more I-4 travel information, visit www.i4exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to Interstate 4. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Tampa to Daytona!
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-95 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide and I-75 Exit Guide.