The I-4 Ultimate project is making gains throughout downtown Orlando as new bridges are being constructed and old bridges are being demolished.
Nightly and continuous closures are necessary to facilitate progress, and motorists should expect bright lights, noise, and vehicle back-up alarms while crews remove sections of bridge deck. The following closures are scheduled to take place on and around Interstate 4 (I-4) through December.
- Periodic nighttime and potential daytime closures of Parramore Avenue under State Road (S.R.) 408 are likely to occur throughout 2020 and into early 2021 to accommodate bridge work.
- The outside lane on Anderson Street from Division Avenue to the eastbound I-4 entrance ramp is closed through December. This closes eastbound Anderson Street access to eastbound I-4.
- Livingston Street under I-4 will close nightly from 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. Through December 2.
- The eastbound I-4 ramp to southbound Orange Blossom Trail (U.S. 441/17-92) will close nightly from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. Through December 7.
- The eastbound I-4 ramp to northbound Orange Blossom Trail will close nightly from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. Through December 7.
- The eastbound I-4 ramp from Michigan Street will close nightly from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. December 2.
- The westbound I-4 exit ramp to Michigan Street will close nightly from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. Through December 2.
- The eastbound I-4 exit to South Street will close nightly from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. Through December 4.
More closures are planned through downtown Orlando in the coming weeks. Bookmark this page or stay updated with detours, closures, and road work via one of our other media channels at i4ultimate.com/signup.
Modifications or extensions to this schedule may be necessary because of weather delays or other unforeseen conditions. Motorists are advised to maintain a safe speed when driving through the work zone.
On the road? Why not take us with you. All our websites are mobile-friendly. Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!