The Florida Department of Transportation reports that there may be intermittent single-lane closures on cross streets approaching I-4 interchange ramps between 7:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. (except for time changes noted below) Sunday through Thursday (October 30 – November 3) nights.
Not every interchange will be impacted each night. The closures will be at the following interchange areas and roads:
- Exit 3 – Columbus Drive and 50th Street (8:30 p.m. start)
- Exit 5 – SR 574/Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard (9:30 p.m. start)
- Exit 6 – Orient Road
- Exit 7 – US 301 (7:30 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.)
- Exit 10 – CR 570/Mango Road
- Exit 14 – McIntosh Road
- Exit 17 – Branch Forbes Road
- Exit 19 – SR 582/Thonotosassa Road
- Exit 21 – SR 39A/Alexander Street and SR 39/Wheeler Street
- Exit 22 – Park Road; and Exit 25 – County Line Road
For more I-4 information, visit www.i4exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to Interstate 4. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Tampa to Daytona!
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-95 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide and I-75 Exit Guide.