The Florida Department of Transportation reports the following Orlando area I-4 construction alerts thru Thursday, January 5, 2017
I-4 Ultimate construction closures will resume at 10:00 p.m. on Monday, January 2. Major detours and closures for the rest of the week include:
- Westbound I-4 entrance ramp closed from Conroy Road; Jan. 2-5 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Eastbound I-4 exit ramp closed to South Street; Jan. 2-Jan. 16 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Westbound S.R. 408 entrance ramp closed from Tampa Avenue; Jan. 3-6 from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- South Street closed under I-4; Jan. 2-14 from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Westbound I-4 exit ramp closed to Anderson Street; Jan. 2-13 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- North Shore Terrace closed between New Hampshire Street and Oakmont Lane; Nov. 16 at 8 a.m. until Jan. 14 at 4 p.m.
- Intersection of New Hampshire Street and Gurtler Court closed from Dec. 23 at 10 p.m. until Jan. 21 at 5 a.m.
- Winter Park Street closed under I-4; Jan. 3-4 from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Eastbound I-4 exit ramp closed to Par Street; Dec. 16-Jan. 7 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Eastbound I-4 exit ramp closed to westbound Maitland Boulevard; Jan. 3-13 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Eastbound I-4 entrance ramp closed from eastbound Maitland Boulevard; Jan. 3-13 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Eastbound Central Parkway and northbound Douglas Avenue closed at intersection; Jan. 3-8 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
Looking for I-4 construction updates? Why not take us with you… we’re mobile-friendly! Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide.