The 23rd Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival is now underway at Walt Disney World.
The event is bursting with fresh, farm-to-table flavors, brilliant blooms, interactive playgrounds and rocking entertainment.
Running from March 2 to May 30, 2016, this years highlights include:
- Outdoor Kitchens offering delectable small plates and flavorful non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages
- A brand new Harmony Gardens Musical Playground for kids featuring state-of-the-art net climbers
- More than 70 world-renowned Disney-themed topiaries – New characters are waiting to be found
- Vibrant gardens, flower towers and wildlife habitats
- A new Fun Fresh Weekend focusing on family togetherness
Inspirational exhibits, seminars and how-to demonstrations
- Garden Rocks™ Outdoor Concert Series featuring throwback beats from fan-favorite bands – New acts added this year
Plus—with so much to see and do, you can return to the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival again and again… and uncover something new every time!
For more I-4 information, visit www.i4exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to Interstate 4. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Tampa to Daytona!