The Florida Department of Transportation is reporting the following lane closures on Interstate 4 from SR 44 to East of I-95:
– Tuesday (9/8/15) thru Thursday (9/10/15): Nighttime (8 p.m.-6 a.m.) eastbound (EB) and westbound (WB) lane closures as needed for MOT, setting temporary barrier wall.
– Tuesday (9/8/15) and Thursday (9/10/15) ; Daytime (7 a.m.-5 p.m) I-4 (SR 400) eastbound (EB) and westbound (WB) outside shoulder closures from SR 44 to I-95.
US 92 (International Speedway Blvd.)
– Motorists should be aware of trucks entering and exiting the highway from the median and outside shoulders.
– Motorists should be aware of traffic shifts on I-4 near SR 44 at ramp to US-92, and just west of I-95.
– Please ensure you drive with caution within the construction zone.