The Florida Department of Transportation reports the following scheduled lane closures associated with I-4 construction and maintenance in the Tampa Bay area.
- Tampa: The right lane will be closed on westbound I-4 between 50th Street (Exit 3) and 21st/22nd streets (Exit 1) between 9:00 p.m. Thursday, June 8 and 4:00 a.m. Friday, June 9.
- Tampa: One lane may be closed and controlled by flagging operations on Sligh Avenue under the I-4/I-75 interchange area any time of the day or night through Saturday (June 5 – 10).
- Tampa: Sligh Avenue will be closed under I-75 (west of Williams Road to west of I-75) from 5:00 a.m. Saturday, June 3 to 6:00 a.m. Monday, June 5.
- WESTBOUND Sligh Avenue DETOUR: Go south on Williams Road, turn right and go west on US 92 into the US 301/I-4 interchange. Go north on US 301 then turn right onto Sligh Avenue. Turn right onto Eureka Springs Road and go east to Sligh Avenue.
- EASTBOUND Sligh Avenue DETOUR: Go west on Eureka Springs Road. Turn left onto Sligh Avenue and go west to US 301. Turn left and go south on US 301 to the “loop” ramp towards eastbound I-4. At the split onto I-4, stay right and go east on US 92. Turn left onto Williams Road and go north to Sligh Avenue.
For more I-4 construction information, visit www.i4exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to Interstate 4. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Tampa to Daytona!