Biketoberfest® officially kicks off with a press conference Thursday, October 19, at 10 a.m. at Daytona International Speedway. The event is open to the public. Held on the Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley Stage next to the FPL Solar Pavilion in the Midway, this fan-friendly area is also a major hub of Biketoberfest® activity.
The rally tradition will continue along Main Street, Riverfront Park and Midtown in Daytona Beach, as well as at Destination Daytona and U.S. Hwy 1 in Ormond Beach, and throughout Volusia County in nearby New Smyrna Beach and DeLand.
Book Now! Find Your Perfect Room in Daytona Beach!
At the Official Biketoberfest® Welcome Center on Beach Street, staff will be handing out free (while supplies last) 25th Anniversary collectible Official Biketoberfest® posters, pocket guides and pins, and encouraging visitors to mark their home town on world maps. To pre-register for a 25th Anniversary pin, visit Biketoberfest.org.
- Pre-Biketoberfest® events: Daytona Blues Festival October 6-8 and Fuel-Up Concert at Destination Daytona, October 14
- Free (while supplies last) Official Biketoberfest® 25th Anniversary Collectible poker chips, posters, pins and pocket guides at the Official Biketoberfest® Welcome Center on Beach Street, October 19-22
- Main Street, Riverfront and Midtown Street Festivals, October 19-22
- Live music at legendary Iron Horse Saloon/US1 in Ormond Beach, October 19-22
- Free Biketoberfest® Concert with Journey Tribute band Don’t Stop Believin’ at Daytona Beach Racing and Card Club, October 19
- Beach and Bikes Historical Exhibit at Ponce Inlet Lighthouse, October 20-22
- Old Speed Show at New Smyrna Speedway, October 21
- 34th Annual Race of Champions Championship Cup Series Motorcycle Race and American Sportbike Racing Association Motorcycle Race at Daytona International Speedway, October 21-22, and Hot Leathers Fashion Show, October 21
New! 25th Anniversary Poker Chip
“New this year is a 25th anniversary poker chip from Daytona Beach Racing & Card Club,” said Kay Galloway, director of marketing and design for the CVB. “The card club is holding a special event on opening day October 19 with vendors and special give-aways.” Rally goers can pick up a free collectible poker chip at the Welcome Center on Beach Street or one of the CVB’s two Visitor Centers located at Daytona International Speedway and Bruce Rossmeyer’s Daytona HarleyDavidson at Destination Daytona Complex.
For more I-4 travel information, visit www.i4exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to Interstate 4. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Tampa to Daytona!
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-95 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide and I-75 Exit Guide.