The Florida Department of Transportation reports the following major detours and closures for I-4 construction in Orlando for the week of December 18, 2016.
- Westbound I-4 entrance ramp closed from Conroy Road; Thru December 21 from 10:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
- Westbound SR-408 entrance ramp closed from Tampa Avenue; Thru December 19 from 9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Eastbound I-4 entrance ramp from Ivanhoe Boulevard and Magnolia Avenue closed; December 19–23 from 10:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
- Eastbound I-4 exit ramp closed to Par Street; December 16–January 7 from 10:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
- Eastbound I-4 entrance ramp closed from eastbound Maitland Boulevard; December 16 at 8:00 p.m. until; December 19 at 6:00 a.m.
- Eastbound I-4 exit ramp closed to westbound Maitland Boulevard; December 16 at 8:00 p.m. until December 19 at 6:00 a.m.
- Eastbound Central Parkway and northbound Douglas Avenue closed at intersection; Thru December 22 from 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
For more I-4 construction information, visit www.i4exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to Interstate 4. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Tampa to Daytona!