The I-4 Ultimate project is making gains throughout downtown Orlando as new bridges are being constructed and old bridges are being demolished.
Nightly and continuous closures are necessary to facilitate progress, and motorists should expect bright lights, noise, and vehicle back-up alarms while crews remove sections of bridge deck. The following closures are scheduled to take place through August.
- Periodic nighttime and potential daytime closures of Parramore Avenue under S.R. 408 are likely to occur throughout 2020 and into early 2021 to accommodate bridge work.
- The outside lane on Anderson St. from Division Ave. to the eastbound I-4 entrance ramp is closed through October. This closes eastbound Anderson St. access to eastbound I-4.
- The westbound I-4 entrance ramp from southbound Orange Blossom Trail is closed continuously through August.
- Orange Blossom Trail under S.R. 408 will close nightly from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. Aug. 10-12.
- Washington St. under I-4 will close nightly from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Aug. 10-12.
- Eastbound Anderson St. over I-4 will close nightly from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Aug. 10-12.
- Division Avenue from Anderson St. to Gore St. closes from 10 p.m. August 11 to 6 a.m. August 12.
- Livingston St. under I-4 will close nightly from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. until Aug. 15.
More closures are planned through downtown Orlando in the coming weeks.
Modifications or extensions to this schedule may be necessary because of weather delays or other unforeseen conditions. Motorists are advised to maintain a safe speed when driving through the work zone.
On the road? Why not take us with you. All our websites are mobile-friendly. Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!