The I-4 Ultimate project is making gains throughout downtown Orlando as new bridges are being constructed and old bridges are being demolished.
Nightly and continuous closures are necessary to facilitate progress, and motorists should expect bright lights, noise and vehicle back-up alarms while crews remove sections of bridge deck. The following closures are scheduled to take place in April.
- The westbound I-4 exit ramp to Anderson Street will close nightly from 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. until May 2.
- The eastbound I-4 exit ramp to South Street will close nightly from 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. until May 2.
- South Street under I-4 will close nightly from 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. until May 2.
- The eastbound I-4 entrance ramp from Colonial Drive will close nightly from 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. until May 4.
- Rosalind Avenue under S.R. 408 will close nightly from 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. April 27 – May 1.
- Eastbound Pine Street under I-4 will close daily from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. April 27 – May 2.
- Pine Street under I-4 will close nightly from 8:00 p.m.to 6:00 a.m. until April 29.
More closures are planned through downtown Orlando in the coming weeks.
Modifications or extensions to this schedule may be necessary because of weather delays or other unforeseen conditions. Motorists are advised to maintain a safe speed when driving through the work zone.
On the road? Why not take us with you. All our websites are mobile-friendly. Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!