The Florida Department of Transportation reports the following new alerts associated with the I-4 reconstruction project in the Orlando metro area:
- Intermittent daily lane closure on NB/SB Wymore Rd at Hope Rd: 1 right lane closed.
From Sat., May. 14 to Sun., May. 15: 7 AM – 7 PM
Install underground pipe.
- Continuous lane closure on NB/SB Lake Destiny at Maitland Blvd/Lake Destiny: 2 left lanes closed.
Beginning Fri., May. 20 at 10 PM
- Intermittent daily lane closure on NB Wellington Blvd. from Stanley St. to Roxbury Rd.: 1 right lane closed.
From Mon., May. 09 to Fri., May. 27
Mon. – Fri. 8 AM – 4 PM
Clearing and grubbing.
- Intermittent nightly rolling roadblock on WB I-4 from Par St to SR-435/Kirkman Rd SB: All lanes affected.
From Sun., May. 15 at 12 AM to Thu., Jun. 09 at 5 AM
Rolling roadblocks May 15-19 & June 5-9; Bridge work.
- Intermittent nightly ramp closure on EB I-4 to South St.
From Sun., May. 15 to Fri., Jun. 17
Sun. – Fri. 10 PM – 5 AM
- Intermittent nightly lane closure on SB Division Ave from Piedmont St. to Conroy St.
From Mon., May. 16 to Fri., May. 20: 10 PM – 6 AM
Lighting work; flagging operation.
- New Alert: Intermittent nightly ramp closure on EB I-4 from Michigan St.
From Sun., May. 15 to Fri., May. 20: 10 PM – 5 AM
- Intermittent nightly ramp closure on EB I-4 from US-441/17/92/Orange Blossom Trl.
From Wed., May. 25 to Fri., May. 27: 10 PM – 5 AM
Install barrier wall.
- New Alert: Intermittent nightly lane closure on EB I-4 from John Young Pkwy to US-441/17/92/Orange Blossom Trl: 1 right lane closed.
From Mon., May. 09 to Fri., May. 13: 10:30 PM – 6:30 AM
For more I-4 information, visit www.i4exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to Interstate 4. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Tampa to Daytona!
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-95 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide and I-75 Exit Guide.