The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) reports that nightly ramp and road closures are scheduled for Sunday, April 2, through Thursday, April 6, at State Road (SR) 417 and Interstate 4 (I-4). The closures are necessary for bridge work.
Please see the following closures and detours:
- International Parkway to southbound SR 417 (8:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.): Use SR 46 or CR 46A to Rinehart Road
- CR 46A to eastbound I-4 (7:30 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.): Use Rinehart Road to SR 46
- Eastbound I-4 ramp system to southbound SR 417 and SR 46 (8:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.): Use Rinehart Road
- Northbound Towne Center Boulevard at SR 417 (7:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.): Use Rinehart Road to WP Ball Boulevard
- Southbound Towne Center Boulevard at SR 417 (7:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.): Use WP Ball Boulevard to Rinehart Road
- Northbound SR 417 to International Parkway westbound/eastbound I-4 (8:30 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.): Use Rinehart Road to SR 46 or CR 46A
Access to nearby residences and businesses will be maintained.
Electronic message boards will be posted.
The I-4 Exit Guide is the Internet’s largest and most complete website dedicated to Interstate 4 travelers. Find detailed exit service listings… lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Tampa to Daytona!
On the road? Why not take us with you. The I-4 Exit Guide is mobile-friendly and totally FREE. No App Required.
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, I-80 Exit Guide and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!