The Florida Department of Transportation reports the following major detours and closures associated with I-4 construction in the Orlando area.
- Eastbound I-4 entrance ramp closed from Universal Parkway; Jan. 9–23 from 10 p.m.
- Intersection of Oak Ridge Road and Adrianna Avenue closed from Jan. 9 at 12 a.m. until July 31 at 12 a.m.
- Westbound I-4 entrance ramp closed from Florida’s Turnpike; Jan. 16–20 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Radebaugh Way closed under I-4; Jan. 14–Jan. 20 from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Rio Grande Avenue closed under I-4; Jan. 2–14 from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Eastbound I-4 exit ramp closed to southbound US–441/17–92 Orange Blossom Trail; Jan. 8–Jan. 21 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- A portion of Woods Avenue closed at 31st Street; Jan. 10–Jan. 24 from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Kaley Avenue closed under I-4; Jan. 15–28 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Eastbound I-4 exit ramp closed to South Street; Jan. 2–16 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- South Street closed under I-4; Jan. 15–Feb. 6 from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- North Shore Terrace closed between New Hampshire Street and Oakmont Lane; Jan. 15 at 8 a.m. until Feb. 11 at 4 p.m.
- Intersection of New Hampshire Street and Gurtler Court closed from Dec. 23 at 10 p.m. until Jan. 21 at 5 a.m.
- Eastbound I-4 exit ramp closed to Par Street; Jan. 8–Jan. 21 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Kennedy Road closed under I-4; Jan. 19–Jan. 20 from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- A portion of Lake Destiny Road closed between Maitland Boulevard and Wymore Road Jan. 13 at 8 p.m. until Jan. 16 at 6 a.m.
- Eastbound Central Parkway and northbound Douglas Avenue closed at intersection; Jan. 9–14 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
For more I-4 information, visit www.i4exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to Interstate 4. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Tampa to Daytona!