Beginning Thursday, May, 28, 2020, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex will welcome visitors again. During the initial reopening phase, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex will begin new measures and procedures as part of a comprehensive Trusted Space program to keep guests and employees safe and healthy. These new measures and procedures include:
- Opening with limited attendance and encouraging advance daily admission purchases
- Requiring face coverings for employees and guests
- Accommodating social distancing in queues, restaurants, and other facilities throughout the visitor complex
- Requiring temperature screenings of all employees and guests prior to entry
- Implementing increased frequency of sanitization and disinfection.
- Changing operating hours to 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. to allow more time for cleaning and sanitizing.
While Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex is implementing new measures and procedure, please remember that there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present.
On the road? Why not take us with you. All our websites are mobile-friendly. Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!